Friday, June 25, 2010

Girls Night Out

It has not become a tradition that on Thursday nights (like the Friday night here) the girls go out together and the guys get together for a night out. Last night us girls went to Zollis Pub and Bar for some drinks and some hookah and the guys had a beer and BBQ night. The night out was a lot of fun, and really nice to just spend quality time with the girls.
Tonight is Shabbat again and I don't think I am going to be going to Temple tonight. I am so exhausted from the past week I think it is best if I stay in and have a relaxing night. I am going to Ricky's house for Shabbat dinner then over to Nina's for some drinking and relaxing. So excited. Nothing new has really been happening around here. Laura is moving out on Monday night since she got her apartment, so then until Tarlan and Tina show it's just Ben and I.
Next week a lot of the students for the rest of the year are going to be showing up, so I am really excited to start meeting all of them.
Sorry this posting isn't very detailed...not too much new going on. I hope everyone has a great day and Shabbat Shalom.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment