Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pictures from the 4th of July Picnic

The long awaited pictures from the 4th of July.
This is Alexis and I.
Sara and I.
Sara, Me, Sam, and Josh. Sam is another education student so we will be having lots of classes together. Josh is an intern for the school so he is he for the summer and then he will be returning to the Cincinnati campus for his 5th year of Rabbinical school
Alexis joined the picture.
Alexis and I again.
Sarah on the right.
We are pointing up Sarah's beautiful engagement ring! Congrats to Sarah!
Alexis and I.
This is Mike and I. I didn't want to make him hold me up for reals in the heat.
The Educators! Me, Nina, Sam and Brian. Brian is an education student in LA with me! The other two are for the NY education program.
Sooooooo cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment